Energy balls are by far my favorite snack, they are so good with a cup of green tea! I can have it before workout or after, or when I feel I need something sweet! you know!
These are so easy to make and super healthy! With 5 ingredients only you can get these delicious balls and never look back at those chocolate bars at the store!
- 1/2 cup roasted almonds or you can use almond pulp
- 1/4 cup coconut meat or shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup oats
- 4 pitted dates
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Add the almonds to a food processor and process into a coarse crumb.
- Add the coconut, process again. Next add the oats and process until all mixture is mixed.
- Add in the pitted dates and process until the dates are finely chopped.
- The mixture should come together when squeezed in your palm. If you if it’s dry you can add one tea spoon of coconut oil to make it stickier.
- You should be able to easily roll the dough into balls without them feeling dry or crumbly.
Here is a short tutorial of how to make them!
Making this recipe? I would love to see it!