I made these gorgeous chocolate balls yesterday when I remembered I have some quinoa flour and thought to try it in energy bites. So I just mixed the other ingredients and voilà… Great dessert next to your cup of tea.
Makes 6 balls
- 1/4 cup quinoa flour
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp melted cacao butter
- 6 pitted dates
- 1/4 cup crushed almonds
For the sauce:
- 1/2 tbsp melted cacao butter
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor and make into balls.
- Stir the chocolate sauce until all the powder is dissolved and drizzle on top of the balls and garnish with more crushed almonds. Fridge for at least half an hour.
- Make sure the dates you use are soft and sweet.
- You can use other flours like almond flour or any other nut flour or half nut flour and half oat flour. Create your own recipe with what you got 😏
Making this recipe? I would love to see it!