To make these salty treats you only need almonds and any kind of Gluten-free flour, I used quinoa and buckwheat. I enjoyed these salty biscuits with tea! Do you like to have savory bites with tea?
I made this recipe with grams, I think I’m switching to grams since I started making GF Sourdough Bread, and it’s not that bad!
- 70gr of ground almonds (you can grind almonds with a blender)
- 25gr quinoa flour
- 25gr buckwheat flour
- 15gr coconut oil
- 3gr salt
- 5gr black seeds (optional)
- 10gr chia seeds
- 3-4 tbs water /40 gr water
- 15 gr coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 200ºC.
- Mix chia seeds with water and set aside.
- In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients.
- Add oil and chia mixture to the dry ingredients, stir well.
- It should be easy to make a crumbly dough in your hand, if it was too dry add water 1 tbs at a time until you can make a playable dough but not sticky.
- Put the mixture on a parchment paper and with another parchment paper on top and roll the dough with a dough roller to get an even height of dough.
- Cut into shapes with a cookie cutter. It can make from 12-15 biscuits depending on the size of your cutter.
- Bake for 15 mins or until slightly golden.