These plant based lentil patties are made with green lentils, mushrooms and some onion and garlic for taste! These two basic ingredients go together very well! I added some leftover hummus on top, mashed avocado will taste so good!
- 1 cup cooked green lentil (remove excess water)
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- Small onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- dried parsley
- salt to taste
- 2 tbs corn flour ( you can substitute it with any other flour or breadcrumbs.
- Sauté the onion and garlic until golden, add in the mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add salt and parsley.
- Mix mushrooms with lentils. Take half of the mixture and blend until creamy.
- Now mix it back in to the other half.
- Add the flour one spoon at a time, and mix in between the adding’s and try to shape a ball (it should feel like a dough that can be easily shaped).
- Shape them into patties.
- Drizzle some olive oil on a baking sheet and on the patties and bake for 25-30 mins at 200C.
Notes: Makes 3 big patties.
Making this recipe? I would love to see it!