These healthy baked lentil chips are suitable for vegan, gluten-free, grain-free diets. Also a great snack for everyone, even little ones! So easy to make and you can get creative with it!
- 1 cup lentils (after being soaked in water for at least an hour)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup water or as needed
- 1 tbs black seed
- 1 tsp red pepper powder
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- salt to taste
- Soak the lentils in water for at least an hour, overnight is best.
- Drain and rinse the lentils then add to a blender with everything else. Blend until smooth.
- Pour onto a baking paper lined baking dish and spread evenly.
- Bake at 190C / 375F for 30 mins or until baked and golden.Peel off the paper and cut chips into any shape.
Making this recipe? I would love to see it!
I would love to make these chips! looks delicious.