This rainbow salad is filling and delicious! I loved making it with my friends! When it’s beetroot season don’t forget to make this recipe!
Serving 4 people
- 3 potatoes
- 3 carrots
- 2 beetroots
- 1 onion
- 5 pickles
- 1/4 cup pickled cabbage
- 1/4 cup pickled/ canned peas
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the carrot, potato, and beetroot in boiling water, until soft.
- Cut the boiled vegetables in small cubes. Slice the onion, and pickles too.
- In a big mixing bowl, add all the cut veggies. Add on the peas and pickled cabbages.
- Add salt, pepper and pour the olive oil. Combine well and serve in bowls.
Here is a short tutorial of how to make them!
Making this recipe? I would love to see it!