This dish is very light, and yummy! it can be served as a side dish along with some mashed potato. It doesn’t have much ingredients because I wanted it to be simple.
This recipe was inspired by gimmedelicious which I found through Pinterest while searching for zucchini recipes!
- 3 large zucchinis
- 2 cups mushrooms
- 1 clove of garlic
- dry parsley
- salt to taste
- tomato sauce
- olive oil for cooking
- Preheat oven to 200C. Grease a sheet pan with 1 tablespoon oil and set aside.
- Slice the zucchini and assemble the rolls in the pan as the pictures above. Cut mushrooms and the left overs of the zucchini in to small cubes.
- Cook with olive oil and garlic add in the seasoning, and tomato sauce.
- Fill the rolls with the vegetable mixture.drizzle remaining sauce on the rolls.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes at 200C or until rolls are cooked.
You can add more vegetables to the filling (carrots, spinach, etc…).
Making this recipe? I would love to see it!